Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A lot Of Stuff

Here are some cute "Cheese" pictures. The boys have been so good the last couple weeks. Maybe is because the sun finally started coming out again.


Gibson will randomly decide he is a dog through out the day. He barks, pants, licks people, crawls on all fours, and fetches things. After studying my moms dogs for a while he learned to eat out of a bowl on the floor, at least he is using his hands, and lay on the back of the couch. He also likes to be patted on the head.


Im still working on potty training Gibson. He likes to sit on the potty, especially when Ayden is, but we need to work on timing a little bit. I am so done wrestling him tochange his diaper so hopefully it clicks soon.





We went to the Treehouse Childrens Museum last week. We have only gone a couple times but the boys love it so much and we stay for hours every time we go. It was so much fun. My camera is not working so I have been using my phone which is why some pictures are blurry. I liked this one cause he picked his fire truck shirt that morning and it matched real cute.


They both love this big chess set. They played here the longest. Right to the side of this is a little table with knights and horses and stuff on that they also really liked.













Gibson has found new friends in an old ugly blanket ,who he calls anky (blanket), and a cute snuggly bear. The blanket is not very soft and I would only use it out of necessity when they were babies. With all our stuff in storage I have no idea how he got it but when he lays with them he goes to sleep pretty quick so whatever.







Isnt he so cute? I love how snuggly he has been.







Craig had surgery on his foot to remove the hardware they put in a few years ago. He was off work for about two weeks and is now feeling so good. He says it makes a huge difference and he is so glad he had it done.









He kept posing before the surgery and being wierd so I snapped a couple pictures. He told me they were dumb and not to show anyone but he wil never know they are here. :)











2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! what a post! i love all the pictures!!! our boys are growing so so fast! i cant believe it! oh and the thing out of his foot OMG!!!! that is crazy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! The pictures of Craig are hilarious! Your boys are so cute. I love the treehouse and I too am enjoying the sunshine! If they are going to do silly, cute things like be dogs at least we can send them outside now that it's warm enough, right!

    ReplyDelete